Takeaway and Food Delivery Places in Katowice
Are your favorite restaurants, bistros, cafes open or not? Do they only sell take away or maybe they also deliver? Can you order via an app or do you have to make a call? There’ve been many questions recently, we know. That’s why we came up with a list of our favorite places in Katowice that are still selling what they do best. Hungry? Here we go!
The entire restaurant industry is going through really tough times. The pandemic restrictions don’t allow us to visit our favorite restaurants and cafes, to gather, or even to have a sip of warm coffee inside. But the local businesses are doing what they can: they prepare extra food delicacies, they wrap their orders in lovely food boxes, they travel the city to deliver even on Sundays, and, recently, they’re working hard on new Christmas menus.
Now it’s time for us! Show your commitment and order something from them. It’ll be a wonderful feast you can organize from home.
Enjoy your meal (and your reading first)!
Asian & Middle Easteren
Authentic Thai cuisine prepared by native chefs. Between 12 and 4 pm you’ll pay 33 PLN for a two-course vegan or classic meal and the lunch menu is changed each day.
- Takeaway and delivery via phone: 32 307 08 09
- Menu: http://taj.menu/Menu-TAJ-KATO-10-2020-MINI.pdf
- Lunch menu: https://www.facebook.com/tajkatowice
Amfora’s cuisine is a Middle Eastern mix with roots reaching from The Caucasus to Israel. Aromatic dishes, unconventional lunch combos, and of course amazing cocktails.
- Takeaway and delivery via phone: 32 253 56 04
- Facebook site: https://www.facebook.com/amforarestauracja/
- Christmas menu also available
Hurry Curry does not serve the cuisine of one country, but dishes whose recipes come from various picturesque corners of Asia. A warming Singaporean soup, legendary Chicken Tikka Masala from India, fish curry from Sri Lanka, or delicious Lamb Kofta from Kashmir are just the tip of the colorful menu of this Katowice restaurant.
- Takeaway and delivery via: https://hurrycurry.pl/zamow/
A real taste of Indian cuisine. Masala House is the quintessence of culinary passion and the best example proving that nobody cooks oriental dishes like the man who has been exposed to them in his home country since birth.
- Takeaway and delivery via: http://katowice.masalahouse.eu/en/
Little Hanoi and more
Little Hanoi and more is a Vietnamese restaurant where the high quality of the original dishes has never become out-of-date. The menu of the restaurant is a great opportunity not only to get to know Vietnamese flavors but also to revisit them more than once.
- Takeaway and delivery via: https://www.littlehanoi.eu/
Sakura Sushi Bar
One of the best sushi restaurants in Poland. The sushi masters have taken part in world sushi championships.
- Takeaway and delivery via phone: 513 940 795
- link to the menu: http://sakurasushibar.pl/Menu_2015.pdf
Oh My Ramen!
Real japanese ramen in the heart of Katowice.
- Takeaway and delivery via phone: 532 008 080
- More info at: https://www.facebook.com/Ohmyramen/
American & Mexican
Homemade burgers with the best buns you can find and meat from local suppliers. Try out their seasonal burgers and you’ll always go back.
- Takeaway via phone: 530 227 671
- Menu at: https://www.facebook.com/burgiburgerbar/
Great burgers in many different versions, including vegetarian options. Also, other delicacies – such as pizzas and sandwiches.
- Takeaway and delivery, also via food apps
- More vat: https://www.upojeni.pl/#section-menu
When it opened 10 years ago Mad Mick was one of the first burger places in Silesia. Now it’s a must visit place for burger lovers to eat at in Katowice.
- Takeaway and delivery
- More at: https://madmick.pl/
Bobby Burger Katowice
It all started with a food truck and now they have 43 locations. Check out their Facebook page to catch the best deals.
- Takeaway and delivery options
- Order via: https://bobbyburger.pl/zamow-online/
Homemade burgers, steaks, salads, and breakfast. 4 different locations in Katowice. and nearby
- Takeaway and delivery
- Order via: https://zdrowakrowa.com/menu/
Grillpoint – best grill’n’burger restaurant
Burgers, steaks, breakfasts, and other all-american delicacies. Delivery until midnight. This Christmas the place bets on traditional menu.
- takeaway and delivery via +48 666 555 244
- regular menu available here
- Christmas menu at: http://grillpoint.pl/catering-wigilijny/
Their menu includes typically Mexican tacos, empanadas, nachos, burritos, quesadillas. They also have over 20 types of beer on tap plus a well-stocked fridge.
- Takeaway and delivery via Wolt, Uber, and Pyszne.pl apps
- More info at https://www.facebook.com/BialaMalpa
This place started back in the 1950s.Today, the place has gained a new lease on life – there’s a restaurant with an open kitchen and its own brewery.
- Takeaway and delivery via: https://browar-przystan.pl/zamow/
A modern approach to polish cuisine with a great deal of attention to details. Try out their lunch option – 2 dishes for 35 PLN.
- Takeaway and delivery via Wolt are via phone: 795 559 299
- More at their Facebook site: https://www.facebook.com/moodrobistro
Italian & Mediterranean
A legendary pizza place with almost a 10 years tradition. A must when searching for authentic Italian food.
- Takeaway and delivery via: https://www.lenarte.pl/menu
The owners of Len Arte also have a Greek restaurant – Souvlaki. Try out their pitas and authentic Greek mezze.
- Takeaway and delivery via the same page: https://www.lenarte.pl/menu
Pizza z Pieca
At its heart is a beechwood oven and a clean-cut menu focussed on pizza itself. With good-quality original ingredients and several beers and wines, this Italian puzzle makes recipe for a successful eatery.
- Takeaway of delivery via: 794 069 481
- More at: https://www.facebook.com/pizzazpiecakatowice/menu
A Neapolitan pizza place with pizza a bit different from what we’ve just learned about. A soft crust, much more puffed at the edges, moister toppings – pizza napoletana in the flesh.
- Takeaway and delivery via phone: 578 923 023
- Order also via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/napolikatowice
- Menu: http://www.veranapoli.pl/
La Squadra Ristorante
The best Italia has to offer, served by chef Edoardo Mallozzi. All-time classics and weekly menus. Freshly prepared pasta + soup for 45 PLN. Follow their Facebook for more info and delicious photos.
- Takeaway and delivery via: +48 882 350 404
- Full menu at: https://bit.ly/3njStLx
Diversified menu and classic combinations. Just like Italians do!
- Takeaway and delivery via: http://www.basiliana.pl/menu
Italian-inspired menu à la carte and oven-baked authentic pizza. The place also serves the highest quality Italian cheese, cured meat, and other homemade delicacies. They already have a special Christmas menu available.
- Delivery and takeaway via phone: 603 080 812
- Check their website: https://lavineria.pl
C’est si bon
The restaurant serves French cuisine. Far from the city rush, you’ll find a piece of sunny Provence. In the two-floor building, you can find both a coffee shop and a restaurant.
- Takeaway and delivery via: phone 501 744 555 or email: [email protected]
- More at https://www.facebook.com/CestSiBonKatowice
Vegetarian & Vegan
Vegan burgers in Katowice so all the animals can rest easy. Offering homemade buns and sauces.
- Takeaway and delivery via: http://nieinaczej.com.pl/
Whoever has been living or studying in Katowice for the last few years must be familiar with Złoty Osioł (The Golden Donkey). Included on the vegan and vegetarian menu of the restaurant (on top of oriental dishes, e.g. the Indian tart with tomato salsa) are dishes from various corners of the world.
- Takeaway and delivery via: https://zlotyosiol.papu.io/
It’s a cafe serving coffee brewed in many different ways with both vegan and non-vegan cakes. You can also find plant based dishes on the menu.
- Menu: https://www.facebook.com/botanikato/menu
- Takeaway option
Well-balanced vegetarian dishes that will comfort both your tummy and soul.
- Takeaway and delivery via Uber and Wolt
- More info at: https://dobrakarma.com/dowoz/
- Christmas offer also available
Coffee, bakery & sweets
A traditional place with a soul where you can have real Silesian yeast cake with sweet crumble or a fresh pastry, and drink your tea gazing over the Nikiszowiec market square. The daily delivery of fresh bread is tended to by Byfyj’s owners, the well-known Katowice Michalski Bakery.
- Menu: https://www.facebook.com/cafebyfyj/
- Takeaway only, Christmas offer also available
Synergia is a good place for coffee enthusiasts in pursuit of alternative brewing methods, besides the classic Italian. All-day breakfast and a great lunch which changes daily.
- Takeaway and delivery via Wolt
- Menu: https://www.facebook.com/synergiadobremiejsce/menu
What’s on the menu? Omelets, muesli, pancakes, burritos, and the very reason we have brought you here, the bagel sandwiches. Nowadays, you can buy a great box full of sweets, or buy a brownie with raspberry sauce.
- Takeaway and delivery (only on weekends) via: https://kafej.pl/kategoria-produktu/weekendowy-dowoz/
- Full menu: https://kafej.pl/sklep/
It all starts with the bread. Decent sourdough bread with a well-baked, almost caramelized crust, will be truly delightful. If, by any chance, there’s the last pastrami croissant on the counter, grab it for lunch.
- Takeaway options
- Menu: https://www.facebook.com/lokalbakery/menu
3 Siostry bajgiel i kawa
Homemade bagels, great coffee, and irresistible desserts. And if you’re in a group you can buy a selection of sweets to share!
- Takeaway and delivery via Wolt app
- Christmas menu also available
Other food gems
Krystynka wraca z Wiednia
Great food and reasonable prices, everybody can find something to eat and drink. A special Christmas offer is also available.
- Takeaway and delivery via phone: 32 438 46 04
- Check their fanpage at: https://www.facebook.com/KrystynkawracazWiednia
Okiem i Brzuchem
Soups of many different varieties with the menu changing daily. You can also buy their dishes in a jar and warm it whenever you want. A special Christmas offer is also available.
- Takeaway and delivery via phone: 695 738 722
- The daily menu is always available on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zupodajniart
Kolorowo bets on breakfasts sitting on the menu in four thematic pages. You’ll find something for the fans of salty and sweet options, bagels, and handheld sandwiches, with green breakfasts as well.
- Takeaway and delivery via phone: 535 000 098
- Daily menu at: https://www.facebook.com/kolorowobistro/
TO DO JUTRA
Famous “zapiekanki”, also known as Polish pizza (or maybe even better?); many different toppings, including vegan options. A great idea for a busy day!
- Takeaway and delivery via: https://www.todojutra.pl/katowice
Top-notch Polish and international kitchen and lunch menu for only 31 zł. Recently, the place has launched its own DELIFOOD section and has announced a takeaway Christmas offer. If you don’t feel like preparing pierogi at home, leave it on them!
- Takeaway, delivery, shipment available
- Order via: 575 998 765
- To get their deli food, head to the online shop
- Follow also their Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/foodandball
Do you know any other places we forgot to mention? Let us know so we can spread this information. Have a great and tasty December!
City of Gardens
Artistic flower shop and cozy café in one place? Yes, we’ve got such a place in the city center. Everything you need to soothe your body and soul.
- Potted plants and flower bouquets + coffee and sweets
- Find them at Sokolska 14
- For urgent cases (anniversaries, birthdays) call at 504 234 674
- For updates check their Facebook site